Other than tri-media, the most revolutionary approach in making your presence known to the world is through the internet with the most convenient and effective method (none other than) WordPress.
Because WordPress is so widely used all throughout, a majority of people choose it for their business sites, of course aside from the blogs which were originally made for its purpose. Strictly set up first as a blogging platform and utilized by small sites, WordPress has evolved into more than what it was meant for. Since then, business web sites or e-commerce sites that are showcasing certain companies, or selling products and services in some way, have embraced the WordPress platform in a different level. The very basic functionality and versatility of WordPress have prompted many web developers to create what are now known as WordPress E-commerce themes and plugins to cater to specific requirements for e-commerce sites.
Plugins primarily provide a systematic program to your WordPress site. On the other hand, WordPress themes give that kind of look for your website, something that beckons visitors to visit your site. With specific colors, hues, fonts and images, themes can typically be the provider of the website framework, a crucial element that significantly becomes a website’s ultimate advantage over the rest!
For a business website to flourish in the online business, there are things to learn. Let us take a closer look on some of the best WordPress E-commerce themes and plugins that each business website should ideally have one or more of.
- E-commerce themes (demos.ecommercethemes.com) – Do you want your website to be known, searched and found? E-commerce themes are paid themes that have already been fully optimized to pave the easy way to your site.
- Store (templatic.com/demo/store) – Store is a kind of theme that is completely customizable. A customized business website can say it all, and showcasing it as such can make a difference through the use of these WordPress E-commerce themes.
- Eshop (templatic.com/demo/eshop) is a plugin that provides a different feel and an extraordinary interface!
- WP e-Commerce (www.instinct.co.nz). WP e-Commerce is a Plugin that is time-tested. This one provides specific templates and gives the business website the capability to sell physical and digital products, show product features, pictures and inventory – all these are helpful in making an e-commerce website sell! Buying the Plugin gives you the benefit of free upgrades for a specific amount of time.
- PHPurchase (www.phpurchase.com). PHPurchase is a WordPress E-commerce Plugin that can be purchased anytime. It offers a very dependable order fulfillment system. It also includes options like automated payment schemes and varied membership choices.